Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Saturday, June 9, 2012

New look to the blog

You may have noticed that my blog has a new look.  While I loved the old picture-background, I felt that it was too busy.  I decided that readability is more important than a snazzy look.  So I changed the blog to this more simple format, increased the size of the font, and increased the contrast between the font and the background.  I hope you'll find it easier to read.

About the banner image at the top:  The "gun" is a prescription bottle.  The target is a virus.  It's supposed to be campy.  Hopefully that comes across, or I'm going to look like a huge... so-and-so.


No comments:

Post a Comment