Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Big Crash

Unfortunately, I'm in the middle of one of the worst crashes I have yet experienced.  Even getting out of bed to go to the bathroom or kitchen is a big effort.

I'm not exactly sure what caused this crash because there are two obvious possibilities.  The first is that I am experiencing B12 protocol start-up symptoms, as I'd been warned about.  The other possibility is that I simply caught the cold/flu that my wife and daughter have been struggling with all week.  Actually, I think this second possibility is more likely because I have other symptoms consistent with a cold/flu, like a raging sore throat and a stuffy nose.  It seems very unlikely that I will be able to go to work tomorrow at this rate.

The only good thing about this crash is that it came on a weekend, and apparently - and I never knew this - the TV airwaves are full of movie matinees on Sunday.  I'm trying to decide between The Replacements and Rocky III right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment