Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Thursday, February 23, 2012

The more I learn about Dr. Myhill, the more I like her

There's a recent article by Dr. Myhill making the rounds on the message boards, and I wanted to repost it here.  What impresses me about Dr. Myhill is that her theories on ME etiology and treatment are broad enough to explain the  disparate symptoms we experience.  Maybe it's a lack of understanding on my part, but other researchers' focus often seems too narrow.

If you have a few minutes to spare, please take a look at the article linked above.  I think that, ultimately, Dr. Myhill's theory explained there, or some version of it, will be proved correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment