Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Tracking my efforts to beat Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME), aka CFIDS, aka CFS

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Re-Blog: "Excellent Article Accurately Describes ME/CFS and Groundbreaking Research"

I try not to re-blog too often, but every once in a while another blogger's post strikes me as simply too good not to help spread around.  I thought that about Sue Jackson's recent post and the linked article from Stanford Medicine.  If you haven't read it yet, please take a look...

http://livewithcfs.blogspot.com/2014/10/excellent-article-accurately-describes.html

P.S.  Sue's first paragraph captures my feelings perfectly about the how the daily articles that circulate the ME/CFS universe can all seem like noise after a while, and how it's difficult to select those that are truly reporting something new or offering a unique perspective.  Well said.




No comments:

Post a Comment